Team Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Chaos

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JS's Pad Files

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TC_Zorori
Chaos Noobie
Chaos Noobie
TC_Zorori

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-24

JS's Pad Files Empty
PostSubject: JS's Pad Files   JS's Pad Files Empty2009-07-24, 19:53

EDIT: MOVE THIS TO THE SIMFILE SECTION THAT I NOTICED A COUPLE OF SECONDS AGO LOL

Entirely too easy for the Arcade, and besides, such files aren't fully appreciable via keyboard alone Wink

Note: OFFSETS MAY BE FUNKY. Sometimes I use my laptop, sometimes I hook it up to a monitor, sometimes I use speakers, sometimes I use headphones, and guess what: all of them require different global offsets to be perfect, so sue me if you can't quad-star it the first try. This is why auto-adjust is just that magical. :V

Some stuff lacks even my cdtitle (I don't release very often haha) but I'll eventually get around to adding it to everything, so check back for updates.

To download, click on the graphic (or lack thereof).
For stuff without graphics, if you're bored, any graphics would be appreciated <3

JS's Pad Files Hassuru-banner
Hassuru
Koichi Yamadera
x/x/x/x/9
Nice and easy and stuff, but you can also enjoy some hands and mine-jumps. Also includes a video.

NO GRAPHIC YET
Sweet Satellite
Renard
x/x/x/8/x
Has a decent amount of hold-induced crossovers, and that interesting thing where you use two feet in succession on one panel like in Celebrate Nite [Oni].

NO GRAPHIC YET
MENDES
Humanoid
x/x/x/11/x
Not easy, not overly hard. Watch out for mine-jumps, some stream action, and a quad at the end.

I'll post more when I feel like it. ^^
Back to top Go down

JS's Pad Files
Page 1 of 1