Team Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Chaos

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anime - AIR

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TC_Tsunami10
Big Kahuna
Big Kahuna
TC_Tsunami10

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Anime - AIR Empty
PostSubject: Anime - AIR   Anime - AIR Empty2008-03-20, 14:38

Last night I had some time so I sat down and watched through AIR for the second time.

ANN wrote:
Genres: drama, romance, supernatural
Themes: bishojo
Plot Summary: Yukito Kunisaki is on a journey, seeking a girl with wings who flies in the sky, as mentioned in a childhood tale. During this journey, he settles down in a small town, trying to make some money. There, he meets a strange girl named Misuzu. Misuzu quickly makes Yukito her friend and invites him to stay with her. Yukito decides to stay in the small town, and continue searching for the winged girl his mother had searched for in her life.

This is one of my favorite anime series for MANY reasons.

One of the few animes to really grab me and leave me an emotional wreck at the end. More later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/TC_Tsunami10/
TC_Neon
Lieutenant 1st Class "NO U"
Lieutenant 1st Class
TC_Neon

Number of posts : 678
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Anime - AIR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime - AIR   Anime - AIR Empty2008-03-20, 20:35

Huh. Really?

I guess I better watch more than the first episode sometime then, yes? It was extremely boring at the beginning, so I didn't bother with continuing it. But I suppose I should know by now that all similar anime (Clannad, Air, Kanon) start off boring as fuck and get better.

But really, I only have Clannad to base that off of, and tons of people have said it's the worst of the three.

Plan to watch eventually.
Back to top Go down

Anime - AIR
Page 1 of 1